Toeless compression stockings can help those with various toe conditions like ingrown nails, corns, and bunions. They also allow people to get the benefits of mild compression while wearing flip flops in warmer months.
- Material: 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex.
- Open toe garments extend past the entire ankle and heel, go over the entire arch of the foot, and up to the base of the toes. This guarantees you're getting the compression you need, but leaves your toes free from any fabric covering.
- Ideal for anyone with toe pain, ingrown toe nails, bunions, hammer toes, etc.
- The 20-30 mmHg level of compression is great for managing swelling in your legs, spider veins, varicose veins, travel, sports and after certain surgeries.
- Prevention of light-headedness or fainting.