Rainbows always appear after a rainy day. Seeing colorful rainbows after wind and rain is like witnessing a lucky event. We are super excited to draw down the beautiful scenery at this moment as a souvenir and have dyed the colors of summer‘s rainbows on our socks. Hope you stay positive after wearing our socks. We make good use of bamboo fabric to show you the new products, which are good for diabetic men and women. With a non-binding and colorful design and cushioned sole, these socks can keep your blood circulation well and provide you great comfort without moisture.
- 77% Rayon from Bamboo, 15% Polyester, 6% Nylon, 2% Spandex.
- Bamboo is sustainable because it is an organic material that is resistant to harmful pests. Bamboo doesn't need irrigation or fertilizer to grow which means there are no chemicals in the fibers. Bamboo viscose is much softer than any cotton and synthetic material on the market. That's why we particularly choose it for you.
- Cushioned Sole: Cushion Sole absorbs shock and enhances comfort and arch support which also provides superior protection and outstanding durability.
- Non-Binding Extra Wide Top: Non-binding socks can keep your blood circulation in top shape, but neither will they slide down.
- Y-Stitched Heel: The Y-Stitched Heel creates a natural cup around your heel which makes sure the bamboo socks stay in place no matter how busy you are.
- Seamless toe: Every pair of socks is made with a special knit stitch, creating a smooth toe with no annoying bump which is comfortable for whom is sensitive.
- Moisture Wicking: Bamboo fiber is sweat-absorbing. These ankle socks can be smell resistant in daily wear, even after multiple washes. Additionally, bamboo can take in up to three times its weight in water and has the ability to pull moisture away from the skin and allow it to evaporate, keeping your feet dry all day.