A few of the most common issues treated with this level of compression are varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, moderate edema, and post-surgery.
- Material: Nylon 82.8% spandex 17.2%. Thick version to keep your feet and leg warm, recommended for winter, spring and autumn
- Breathable open-toe design for inspection, increased comfort, and sandal footwear. Reinforced knit-in heel for proper fit and durable. Silicone Dot Anti-slip band on the top ensures stocking remains in place throughout the day
- Medical applications and treatment for Pronounced Varicose Veins, Spider Veins, Edema, DVT, Post-Surgery, Swelling in Ankles Calf Feet, Enlarged Bulging Veins, Pregnant or Nursing Mothers (when recommended by a doctor), Travel (prevents blood pooling and clots in frequent flyers), Tired Aching Heavy Legs.
- Measure according to size chart image. A greater level of compression requires more physical strength to apply and remove garment. Higher compression levels will be tighter. Consult your physician for the appropriate level of compression, as noted in mmHg value
- Note: For those who are allergic to silicone, use with cation. Or have an allergic phenomenon and turn the silicone tape outwards in time.