Ultra Comfort Moisture Wicking
Antibacterial Socks Non-binding
We choose knee-height diabetic socks because this height will better protect your knees while reducing the risk of a foot injury, and the bamboo material can help you keep the feet warm and dry.
- Material: 87% Bamboo,10% Nylon, 2% Spandex,1% Polyester.
- NON-BINDING and CIRCULATORY: Non-binding and soft-stretch top gently conforms to your feet without restricting circulation for ultimate comfort and optimal fit, allowing blood circulation to occur more easily. Extra wide cuff leaves no mark on your leg, yet stay up well without slipping off. T he socks suits for anyone who want a more comfortable feel, people with circulatory issues, especially for diabetes individuals’ sensitive feet.
- PROTECTIVE, ODOR-RESISTANT and MOISTURE-WICKING: Fabric made from bamboo fiber is extremely soft, helping in reducing rough abrasion and shear forces on skin. Rayon from bamboo can naturally protect from infection and offers more moisture wicking ability than cotton. Bamboo material can wick away sweat, deliver more breathability and promote dry feet to protect you from infection.
- CUSHIONED SOLE and HIDDEN SEAM TOE: Extra padding at bottom, toe and heel can aid in moisture-wicking, minimizing sensitivity and irritations, relieving aches, protecting from injury as well as providing comfort. Smooth no-irritation seam toe can protect from friction rubs, blisters and ulcers.
- Washing tips: Bamboo fiber will be much softer after the first wash. We suggest you wash them before you put them on. Comparing to the cotton socks, bamboo socks look smaller but they are super stretchable.The fabric is durable and sustains its softness even through multiple washes.